d*ck daring from the replacements *

legend12 30.01.09 - 07:32pm
Sorry about the spelling mistake. The anime's name is slam dunk. *

legend12 30.01.09 - 07:36pm
Misty's psyduck from pokemon *

s0.lame 21.02.09 - 09:06am
Kabuto from Naruto D: I fxcking hate him.. *

kagemaru 7.03.09 - 12:36pm
As i see, you misunderstood mr legend or nabil, Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Tom and Jerry are NOT ANIME, they are cartoons. Anime are made by Japanese, Koreans and Other Asian Countries. Cartoon are made by mostly Americans and others. The Anime mostly produce by ANIPLEX, TV TOKYO, BANDAI, KADOKAWA, BONES, ANIME EMPIRE and etc. While cartoons are mostly produced by WALT DISNEY, CARTOON NETWORK, NICKELODEON and etc. If you are an anime fan , you know those difference. But other channels and network, mixed anime and cartoons. Like Pokemon by Satoshi ..... , Naruto, My Melo mixed with Tom and Jerry, Robotboy and Looney tunes are aired on Cartoon Network.. Channels which i adore most are ANIMAX, HERO and some anime on TV5 because of their natural characteristics, they guarantee and air 100 percent anime, not like those on other channels, mixing anime to cartoons, i disagree on that, Cartoon Network must air only cartoons, not anime, it doesnt mean that the dubbed it in english, it is called anime. I DISAGREE.! The truth must be always true, no additives required. Any suggestions may inbox me or post here!! Additional info.. I think FINAL FANTASY is not an anime, but i think it is. This game and movie was produced by CUBE, and also produced by Japanese , Right? *

t_chan 6.10.09 - 08:03pm
ouwh! i hate Kagome and Lulu from final fantasy! and final fantasy is animated and considered anime. anything animated is considered anime. *

cloud7 12.10.09 - 10:51pm
kagemaru i just need 2 update your info nickelodeon dose make some anime but like u know with asians help and o anime is thin line baced and cartoons are drawn witg thik lines well other than that you right. *

* Animetastic Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Animetastic

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store